Member Information Update Form

Address changes filed with the University are not automatically sent to your Union. Only you can change your official Union membership address.

Use the form below to contact CSEA Membership and verify or update your mailing address. You may also call (866) 763-1452, ext. 300, (916) 326-4300 or email Alternatively, send a letter to:

1108 O Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Attn: Membership

Required Information

Optional Information

Your Opt-Out Options. As a member, you will still receive some communications related to the union's work on your behalf.