Incorporated in 2005 after serving its members as a division of the California State Employees Association for more than 70 years, the California State University Employees Union represent staff members who support the California State University’s 23 campuses as well as the Office of the Chancellor.
Our Union represents 16,000 CSU support staff - working in six distinct bargaining units - covering the academics and operations of the CSU, including information technology, healthcare, clerical, administrative and academic support, campus operations, grounds and custodial.
FACT: Wages have been stagnant across the state and nation for decades!
REASON: Unions and the power they hold are decreasing across the country and with the Janus decision public unions, like CSUEU, have taken a blow.
The CSUEU fights for…
* A deserved wage/benefit increase, paternal/sick/catastrophic leave, a safe workplace, managerial accountability, reasonable healthcare, access to higher education, etc. (all in our bargained contract)!
* Retirement protection (pension, healthcare)!
* Employees’ First Amendment rights!
* Due process and fairness, when needed!
* Creating and strengthening the middle class and a stable lifestyle for us and our families!
I urge you to JOIN us and help keep us strong! We are more powerful TOGETHER than as individuals!